Microwave chocolate sauce in under 2 minutes, is it possible? It sure is! This chocolate sauce is my go-to every I eat ice cream. The best part is it’s only three ingredients and you probably have all of these ingredients in your pantry already. This thick chocolate sauce can be made in the microwave or on the stovetop the choice is yours!
This post contains affiliate links
3 Ingredient Microwave Chocolate Sauce Perfect for Ice Cream… in under 2 minutes
Let’s get started with the recipe. As you know by now this recipe requires only 3 ingredients which you probably already have. The second best part about this recipe is that the recipe is super easy to remember. Also, this recipe is easy to increase or decrease portions because the recipe is so ridiculously easy to remember. All ingredients have the same measurement so just change that according to how many people you will be serving.
Ingredients for Microwave Chocolate Sauce
- Golden Syrup or Maple Syrup
- Cocoa Powder
SERVES 1-2 PEOPLE (2 TBSP of each will serve 2-3 people in my opinion)
Golden Syrup which is delicious
- Simply add all the ingredients to a microwave-proof bowl
- Microwave in 10-20 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Combine well and enjoy over ice cream.
- This is super sweet, so you really only need a little bit, in fact, it’s so sweet, in some cases, one might argue the portion size above could feed 6!
- This burns quickly in the microwave, so use the intervals
- Stir well between those intervals.
- This sauce does harden slightly on the ice cream too
2 Minute Thick Chocolate Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup or Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Add all ingredients to a microwave proof bowl
- Microwave in 10-20 second increments, stirring between
- Once combined pour over ice-cream and enjoy
I would love to know in the comments your thoughts on this recipe. This is truly my go-to every time I have ice cream.
If you loved this recipe, why not try one of my others