This is the easiest cookies and cream ice cream recipe to ever exist. I was absolutely amazed at how easy and quick this recipe is. Not only does this look good, but it also tastes amazing too. So let’s get started on making this delicious cookies and cream ice cream sweet treat.
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Before we get started with these cookies and cream ice cream, let’s cover the basics on a few things.
“This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.”
Ice Cream Maker
For this recipe, you will need an ice cream maker or ice cream churner. I actually found my one at a second-hand store for $2. If you don’t have an ice cream machine, I will give you a simple method on how to make this recipe as best as possible without all the equipment.
Here are some awesome ice cream makers, a good ice cream maker will last you forever, if you don’t get lucky like me and find one in a second-hand shop then I would seriously consider investing in one. Ice cream makers can be used to make sorbet, gelato, and yogurt too.
No ice Cream Machine no Worries
Once you have made the mixture, put it in the freezer, and after 30 minutes take it out and whip it with an electric better for 30 seconds. Do this process 4 times in the span of 2 hours, then let the ice cream set. This should mix the ice crystals all through the mixture making it a fluffier ice cream.
What type of Cookies?
Any type of cookie will do for this recipe, but I personally love Oreos. My husband loves traditional Oreo cookies and cream ice cream, which is why I always use Oreos.
Having Cold Ingredients
When making this ice cream, it’s essential that the ingredients are cold and not at room temperature.
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
Okay, now we have that covered, let’s begin
What you need:
- 250ml Cold Milk
- 3/4 Cup White Sugat
- 500ml Cold Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 Cups Oreo Chopped up
- In a bowl, mix together milk, and sugar, until the sugar is dissolved
- Add the Cream and Vanilla, Stir to combine
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker bowl.
- Churn for about 20 minutes
- Add the chopped biscuits of your choice
- Churn for another 10 minutes
- Scrap into a container of your choice, I used a bread loaf tin, and freeze for 2 hours or until set
And that’s it, your Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is Complete! Enjoy!
Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- 250 ml Cold Milk
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 500 ml Cold Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1½ Cup Chopped Biscuits (Oreos or your choice)
- In a Bowl, mix together sugar and milk until sugar is dissolved
- Add the cream and Vanilla, Stir
- Pour misture into ice cream maker bowl
- Churn for 20 minutes
- Add the chopped bisuits of your choice
- Churn for another 10 minutes
- Scrap the ice cream into a container of your choice and place in freezer
- Leave in freezer for 2 hours or until set
I would love to hear how this recipe goes for you in the comments, let me know if you made it with or without an ice cream maker! I love to hear feedback.
If you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out my others?